Skip Repetitive Navigation Links


Forms and Guidelines

  1. Before arranging travel, students should consult the U.S. State Department website on the conditions abroad that may affect their safety and security.  See Outside Link  More specifically, students should check the U.S. State Department’s current travel warnings list before choosing a country in which to study. See Outside Link
  2. For additional, on-campus support for study abroad students, review the following informational flyers:
  3. Authorization of Credit Form: This form can be found in the Records Office or downloaded from Adobe PDFhere and is needed in order to ensure the credits you are taking abroad will transfer to RIC. One form is needed for each class you are registered for. A copy of each form will be submitted by the Study Abroad Office to the Office of Student Financial Aid. No aid can be awarded until the Records Office enters your study abroad credits into the system.

    Be sure to give Dr. ​Gersende Chanfrau in the Study Abroad Office the originals of all of your Authorization of Credit forms so that she can check to make sure the information is correct before making copies and sending them to Records and Financial Aid.
  4. Consortium Agreement Form: This form can be found at the Office of Student Financial Aid or downloaded from Adobe PDFhere. You must have a representative from the host institution (i.e. Academic Programs International (API), Bryant University, etc.) fill out this form and return it to the Office of Student Financial Aid. If you have questions about who your host institution is you should contact Nancy Bessette at (401) 456-8033 in the Office of Student Financial Aid.

    For help in filling out the Consortium Agreement Form, take a look at the “Microsoft WordHow to” version. ​​​​​​

Page last updated: December 19, 2018