Skip Repetitive Navigation Links


Campus Offices and Contacts

Where do I submit my form?

STAP Waivers – Submit to Bursar’s Office
DAV Waivers – Submit to Bursar’s Office
GI Bill Certification Worksheet – Submit to VA Certifying Official online at this link, email the form to, or submit it in person at the Records Office in Building 4






VA Certifying Official Earl Bright​
(401) 456-9770
Earl Bright, RIC’s VA Certifying Official, is responsible for receiving and processing your GI Bill Certification Worksheet each semester. Once you submit your worksheet to the Certifying Official, they forward that information to the VA and certify your attendance at RIC to activate the payment of your VA education benefits. Building 4
VetSuccess Coordinator Micaela Black
(401) 456-4662 Micaela Black Estrella, our VetSuccess on Campus Coordinator, is a VA employee, Certified Rehabilitation Counselor and Licensed Mental Health Counselor whose services include: guidance and support navigating the VA benefits system (understanding benefits, how to apply, and how payments work); referring veterans for on- and off-campus services like healthcare, mental health, and disability services; assistance with the transition into civilian life; and other services that support military-connected students in their academic success. Student Union (across from Bookstore)
Undergraduate Admissions Jason Anthony
(401) 456-8234 or (800)-699-5760 This office accepts application materials, processes your application to RIC, and forwards your application materials to the appropriate department for a decision to be made on your admission to RIC. The Forman Center
Office of Academic Support & Information Services (Academic Advising) Jayne Nightingale
(401) 456-8083 OASIS offers comprehensive academic support services including tutoring for specific subjects, guidance for students transitioning into academic life, and academic advising. Adams Library, lower level
Financial Aid Office (401) 456-8033
The Financial Aid Office processes your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and determines if you are eligible for financial aid like grants, loans, work study, and scholarships. Building 3
Disability Services Keri Rossi-D’entremont
(401) 456-2776 This office provides accommodations for students with disabilities and supports them in achieving their academic goals. Students with disabilities who wish to request reasonable accommodations must meet with a member of the Disabilities Services Center’s staff. Fogarty Life Science 137
Career Development Demetria Moran
(401) 456-8031 The CDC offers career counseling and guidance to students. They host Career Coffee Chats that discuss the job search process, host job fairs, and provide feedback on your resume. The CDC also manages student employment on campus. Adams Library, Level 1A, Collaborative Study Space
RIC Bookstore   (401) 456-8025 To get the textbooks you need for the upcoming semester, there are two options: 1) Bring a copy of your class schedule to the Bookstore, and the staff will gather the necessary books for you. 2) Go online to and enter your course information to find a list of the textbooks your professor requires for each course. Then, you can place an online order for the books and pick them up at the Bookstore. Student Union
Bursar's Office Maria Boutier
(401) 456-8130 The Bursar’s Office handles student billing and is the office to contact if you have questions about your tuition bill. Submit your DAV waiver and your STAP waivers to this office for processing. They also work with students to set up payment plans. Building 4
Records's Office Earl Bright
(401) 456-8123 This office houses the VA Certifying Official, who certifies your attendance to the VA so you can continue receiving your education benefits. The Records Office is also responsible for the registration process, transcript services, scheduling course offerings, and certifying graduation. Building 4
Adams Library (401) 456-8126 Visit for research help. Building 4
Learning for Life Joise Garzon
(401) 456-6320 The mission of Learning for Life (L4L) is to connect students to on and off campus resources and opportunities. Students served by L4L are empowered to overcome life obstacles on their journey to graduation such as, access to basic needs, managing competing priorities, and navigating the campus systems. Craig-Lee Hall
Office of Student Life (401) 456-8061 The Office of Student Life works in partnership with faculty, staff, administrators, and external agencies to provide support to Rhode Island College students in addressing issues, needs, and concerns. Additionally, this office works with students who are requesting an extended class absence, leave of absence, or college withdrawal. Craig-Lee Hall
Counseling Center Dr. Ryan Porell (401) 456-8094 The Counseling Center offers one-on-one, confidential counseling sessions for students to promote emotional wellness and offer support in the journey through academic life. They also run the RIC HOPE line, a 24/7 crisis line that students can call any time if they feel distressed and need to speak with someone: 401-456-HOPE (4673). Browne Hall​​
Student Veteran Organization (401) 456-2707 The Student Veterans Organization serves as a peer support network for military-connected students and their families. Student Union
Writing Center

Clarissa Walker

(401) 456-8872 The Writing Center staff is composed of peer tutors who provide writing tutorial services to all students. Students can submit a paper draft to the peer tutors for prompt feedback on their writing and suggestions for improvement. Adams Library, lower level
VA GI Bill® Information 1-888-442-4551​​​​​​​​​

Page last updated: March 25, 2021