Skip Repetitive Navigation Links

Report a Student Incident or Concern​​

Report a COVID-19 Violation

If you observe a potential violation of COVID-19 you may submit a report here.

COVID-19 Violation Report Form

Please note that reports for employees will be routed directly to Human Resources and reports for students will be routed to the Dean of Students for follow up. Should you have questions please contact: (for students) or (for employees).

Refer a Student in Need of Support

Faculty and staff are encouraged to use the H.O.P.E. online referral form to refer a student in need of support and outreach. The Office of Student Life will help connect a student to appropriate on/off campus resources. In addition, faculty and staff may share information if there are concerns regarding a student’s behavior that they perceive as concerning, worrisome, or threatening. For information on what is meant by concerning behavior, please visit the RIC HOPE page and review information on when to refer a student.

Report a Violation of Student Misconduct

Student Misconduct (non-¬academic violations) are behaviors that include, but are not limited to, alcohol, disorderly conduct, drugs, hazing, harassment, physical violence, or other violations of college policies, regulations, or rules. To report student misconduct, please use our online reporting form.

Report an Academic Integrity Violation

Academic violations are behaviors that include, but are not limited to, cheating, plagiarism or falsifying official records related to the College. To report academic misconduct, please use the Report of an Academic Integrity Violation​ (RAIV) form. Following completion of your report, the Office of the Provost will work to process your submission.

Report Sexual Misconduct, Relationship and Interpersonal Violence

The Office of Student Life works with the Institutional Equity Office to address Sexual Misconduct, Relationship and Interpersonal Violence. To report a concern, please contact Margaret Lynch-Gadaleta, Director, Institutional Equity Rhode Island College-Roberts Hall #301, Providence, RI 02908 or via email at or phone at 401-456-8387. To learn more please visit

Reporting Forms

Internal Use Only​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Page last updated: August 31, 2020