We recognize that this is a difficult time. The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is changing our everyday lives, in addition to campus life and learning.
We are here to provide every day support that you need to finish this semester, and do our best to make sure that you are still able to meet basic needs and take care of yourself in the midst of this situation.
We have provided a list of links to specific areas that can be most helpful right now:
ACADEMIC INSTRUCTION AND STUDENT COMPLETION
- ADA accommodations - Disability Services
- Transcripts, grades, questions, and more - Records Office
- Academic support (tutoring, navigating online instructions as well as assisting students with advising needs as we prepare for future semesters) - OASIS
FINANCIAL MATTERS AND STUDENT EMPLOYMENT
FOOD AND HOUSING
HEALTH AND WELL BEING
- COVD-19 and other health concerns - Health Services
- Talking about anxiety and stress – Counseling Center
- 24/7 Rhode Island College HOPE line: 401-456-HOPE (4673). The HOPE line is in addition to the Counseling Center and has been established to provide continuous support to our campus community. Please note that if you are in need of immediate support, please dial 911 and proceed to your local emergency room.