Skip Repetitive Navigation Links


Entrance / Exit Counseling

Federal regulations require that students borrowing from the Federal Direct Loan and/or Graduate PLUS programs receive loan counseling at two points in the borrowing cycle. Entrance Counseling is required prior to the first disbursement of a loan, and Exit Counseling is required at the time that a student graduates, drops below half-time status or leaves the College.

Entrance and Exit counseling may be completed on-line by clicking on the link below.  The link will bring you to an interactive federal website.  Entrance Counseling will be found under the "Complete Aid Process" tab, and Exit Counseling is listed under the "Manage Loan" tab. You will need your federal FSA ID to log in.  The FSA ID has replaced the federal PIN.  Instructions for creating an FSA ID are provided at the website link below.

Loan Entrance and Exit Counseling​​

Page last updated: July 03, 2020