Skip Repetitive Navigation Links

How To File A Police Report

Reports related to crimes, accidents, lost/found property or other issues for which police involvement may be needed may be made twenty-four hours a day by contacting the Campus Police Department at extension 8201 (if calling from off-campus, please dial 401-456-8201)

If you are a resident student, we suggest contacting your Residence Assistant to advise them of the issue, then contact Campus Police. We will have an officer respond to your location to assist.

Copies of reports are available, normally, on the third day after they are taken. Please note, some information may be purposely omitted from reports to comply with student privacy requirements.​

Page last updated: November 09, 2015