Support the Rhode Island College Annual Fund!
The Rhode Island College Annual Fund is critical to enhancing the student experience through scholarships, funding new and innovative spaces on campus, supporting the Alumni Association and much more.
The Annual Fund is a central piece of fundraising for the college that supports a variety of projects that help students succeed.
What does the RIC Annual Fund support?
- Updating learning environments in Gaige Hall, Craig-Lee Hall and other campus buildings.
- Engaging students with modern technology and the equipment needed to be successful in the current marketplace.
- Improving campus residence halls to provide students with quality places to live and study.
- Offering career services for current students and young alumni.
- Support new initiatives such as the President’s First in Family Fund.
- Collaborating with Alumni Relations to implement activities and events of the Rhode Island College Alumni Association.
And most importantly, RIC students!
Make your gift to the Annual Fund today!