Welcome Class of 2025 and new transfers!
LIVE Virtual Campus Visits
Please join us for a 45-minute LIVE virtual information session and video tour with our Admissions Counselors and Tour Guides to learn more about our academic programs, student life and the admissions process.
Congratulations on your acceptance to Rhode Island College!
A $200 deposit is required to secure your place in the undergraduate class. Once you submit your deposit, you will be able to register for orientation. After you have submitted your deposit, please see
Class of 2025 - First-Year Students for next steps. If you will be living on-campus, a $200 Housing Deposit is required to guarantee first priority for the selection of your residence hall.
How to Pay Your Enrollment/Housing Deposit:
Online is the preferred method of payment.
- Log into your
MyRIC using your username and password.
- Important Note: To begin using your MyRIC account, you need to set an initial password using the
- Under the Campus Finances section click “Make a Payment”
- THE PAYMENT PORTAL IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SAFARI. Please use other browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Next select, “Click here to make a payment”
- Welcome to your Online Student Account
- Click, “Make a Payment”
- This will bring you to the enrollment and housing deposit page.
- Click on enrollment deposit, housing or both and submit your payment.
- Once you have submitted your ENROLLMENT deposit, you are officially a Rhode Island College student.
Online is the preferred payment method, however you can submit your deposit by mailing a check to the Bursar Office:
The check should be made payable to “Rhode Island College” with your RIC ID number on the memo line to:
Rhode Island College
600 Mount Pleasant Avenue
Providence, R.I. 02908
For more information, visit the link below that corresponds to your student category:
If you are having difficulty processing your deposit, please contact the Office of Admission directly at 401 456-8234.